Siemens iQ500 Built-in Fridge Freezer Low Frost – KI86SAFE0G
- The hyperFresh plus Box with adjustable humidity keeps fruit and vegetables fresh for longer.
- Less frost formation and faster defrosting with lowFrost.
- The LED lights up the interior brightly and evenly.
- The bigBox offers plenty of space to store and stack large frozen items efficientl
Siemens iQ500 Built-in Fridge Freezer Low Frost - KI86SAFE0G
Performance and Consumption
- Energy Efficiency Class: E
- Energy consumption: 218 kWh kWh/yr.
- Total net capacity: 265 litres
- Noise level dB(A) re 1 pW: 36
- Climate class SN-ST (suitable for ambient temperatures between 10 to 38°C)
- Bright interior LED fridge light
- LED display for fridge and freezer
- freshSense – constant temperature by intelligent sensor technology – Constant temperature control by intelligent sensor technology
- Twin evaporators allows independent temperature control and ensures there is no transference of humidity between the fridge and freezer cavity.
- superCool function with automatic deactivation
- SuperFreeze with Manual/automatic activiation
- Holiday mode
- Acoustic open door warning system
- Freezer malfunction warning signal: Optical and acoustical
- Net fridge capacity: 191 litres
- 5 safety glass shelves (4 height adjustable)
- 5 door trays, including 1x dairy compartment
- 1 hyperFresh plus box with adjustable humidity – keeps fruit and vegetables fresher for longer.
Food freshness system
- lowFrost – less ice creation and therefore quicker defrosting
- Net freezer capacity: 74 litres
- Freezing capacity in 24 hours: 7 kg
- Maximum freezer storage time in power failure: 32 hours
- Removable safety glass shelves for extra space
- 3 transparent freezer drawers, 1 bigBox
Dimension and installation
- Dimensions: 177.2 cm H x 55.8 cm W x 54.5 cm D
- Niche Dimensions: 177.5 cm H x 56 cm W x 55 cm D