Segway Ninebot E25E Electric Kick Scooter - KICKSCE25E
Easy To See
A bright front (2.5W), rear & break LED lights to combine to give riders increased visibility & sight at night. The Ninebot E25E also has sidelights that can be customised via the Segway-Ninebot App.
The increased motor power of the Segway E25E means it can now climb hills with an inclination of up to 15% with no noticeable drop-off. (Maximum speed of 25 km/h & maximum user weight of 100 KG)
An innovative tyre design gives you both comfort & durability when riding this Segway Electric Scooter. The 9″ non-pneumatic tyres are filled with foam to make them puncture proof & gives them the feel of air-filled tyres. The front shock absorbers combine well with the tyres to give you a smooth ride.
Three Brake System
The 3 brake system of the Ninebot E25E all works independently to make sure you have a safe braking distance. The 3 brakes are an electronic regenerative brake, magnetic & mechanical front brake.
Ring The Bell
A press bell is included with the Segway E25E to make it easier for people to be aware of you. The bell attaches to the handlebars and is activated by pressing down with your thumb.
One of the issues with riding an electric scooter is rain & getting dirty. An extended mudguard & IPX4 rating will keep you protected from rain & any splashes. (Not suitable for riding through puddles)
Smart Battery Management System
7 years of research & development by Segway-Ninebot resulted in the BMS System that has produced 300 million batteries. Extending battery life, user safety & accurate power display are some of the features of the BMS system.
Visibility & safety are vitally important when riding a Segway electric scooter. You will be easy to spot when riding the Segway E25E thanks to the E-MARK certified reflectors on the front, side & rear,
Durable Handlebar Grips
On a long ride, comfort is key. The hard rubber grips on the Ninebot E25E Electric Scooter are high quality which gives them increased durability but also makes them comfortable to hold. The accelerate & break throttles are colour coded (green & red) for the rider's convenience.
- Maximum speed of approx. 25 km/h (15.5 mph)*
- Range of approx. 25 km (15.5 miles)**
- 9-Inch non-pneumatic flat-free for comfort & durability
- Ambient lighting to match your style? Shock absorption (F) for a comfortable ride
- Three independent brakes, front electronic & regenerative, rear magnetic and foot brake for more safety? Up to 15% climbing angle for convenient riding
- Hands-free easy folding mechanism for better portability
- Lightweight (14.3 kg, 29.8 lbs.) for easy carrying
- Sleek cable-free design to ride in style
- Front, side and rear E-MARK certified reflectors to increase rider?s safety
- Built-In front, rear and brake E-MARK certified LED lights for better visibility
- High-quality handlebar grips with colour differentiated levers for throttle(green) & brake(red)
- 3 riding modes and cruise control for maximum comfort
- Full LED rider info dashboard to display real-time riding information
- ǨTotal charging time of just 4 hours to offer you more flexibility
- Extended rear fender to prevent spray while riding in wet conditions
- Press Bell included for safe riding
- Bluetooth connectivity: vehicle information and firmware upgrades via the Segway-Ninebot app
- Eco-friendly Smart Battery Management System (BMS) closely monitors battery performance
- External battery compatible for longer range***