Nedis Single Induction Hob 2 KW – 305490
• Unpolished black ceramic crystal induction cooking plate
• Heating element: aluminium winding element
• Ceramic cooking plate with digital operation display
• Convenient touch-control buttons
• With safe overheating protection
• Timer function
• Plate size: 23.7 x 23.7 cm
Nedis Single Induction Hob 2 KW - 305490
An energy and cost saving induction hob from Nedis featuring a timer and 9 power settings from 300W-2000W.
Ideal for low wattage cooking in caravans and motor homes.
Benefits of using an Induction Hob:
- Greener choice. An induction hob is 90% efficient compared to gas hobs (approximately 55% efficient) and traditional electric hobs (65%).
- Safety. As the cooking surface stays cool and there are no naked flames or exposed elements, there’s less chance of burning yourself (please be aware that the surface may still get warm as heat will radiate out from the pan you are using).
- Easy to clean. If the pan accidentally boils over or you spill something onto the hob surface it won’t burn as the surface doesn’t get hot – just give it a quick wipe over with a damp cloth. Faster. Thanks to the induction process an induction hob is up to 50% faster than conventional hobs, boiling 2 pints of water in just a couple of minutes.
- Higher temperatures. Induction hobs are capable of reaching much higher temperatures than conventional hobs. Great for searing meat, but be aware when you are using non-stick pans as you could damage the surface if they get too hot. *Greater control. Turning the heat up or down will result in almost instantaneous results on what you are cooking. No more second-guessing or pre-empting the correct temperature for a rolling boil like you have to do on an electric hob.
- Heats what you are cooking, not the kitchen. You’ll find your kitchen won’t heat up in the same way it would when using a conventional hob (this might not be such a benefit if you have a cold kitchen!)
- Lower utility bills. An induction hob may be more expensive to buy than a gas or electric hob. But because it’s faster and more efficient, you’ll be saving money on your utility bills.
- Packaged Dimensions: 39cm x 31cm x 7cm
|Power source type||Mains Powered|
|Input voltage||220 - 240 V AC 50/60 Hz|
|Power plug||Type C (CEE 7/17)|
|Power cable length||1.40 m|
|Maximum power consumption||2000 W|
|Kind of electric plate||Induction|
|Connection to number of phases||1|
|Number of temperature settings||8|
|Number of power settings||8|
|Type of control buttons||Touch Button|
|Power per cooking zone||2000 W|
|Temperature range||80-270 °C|
|Number of preset programs||7|
|Diameter per cooking zone||22 cm|