Hotpoint Heat Pump Tumble Dryer 8KG – NTM1081WKUK
- HOTPOINT 8KG HEAT PUMP CONDENSOR DRYER
- MODEL NUMBER NTM1081WKUK
- SENSING DRYING LEVELS (SET & FORGET)
- 20 MINUTE REFRESH PROGRAMME
- ANTI ALLERGY (REMOVES 99.99% OF DUST MITES)
Hotpoint Heat Pump Tumble Dryer 8KG - NTM1081WKUK
- This appliance contains built-in sensors, which measure the moisture of each load and can adjust the heat used and running time for maximum efficiency.
- The heat pump re-uses hot air that passes through the drum, by recycling it through the evaporator rather than venting away.
- This removes the water and keeps hold of the remaining heat, which is then driven back into the drum through a coil and purifying filter.
- The condensation is channelled to a water container that's integrated into the machine, which can be easily pulled out and taken away to be emptied.
- Such consumption saving measures have helped to earn an A+ energy rating, with estimated annual use projected to be 258 kWh.
- There are 15 programmes to choose from, through the control dial, with fabrics encompassing mixed, eco cotton, synthetics, wool and silk.
- Extra options include an anti-allergy cycle, which has been approved by the British Allergy Foundation, and daily for cotton blends and synthetics spun at high speeds.
- Cuddly toys have their own setting for items up to 600g, with refresh serving as a short programme to air out and revitalise dry clothing.
- Duvet, bed and bath items, fitness and baby wear, jeans and shirts all have dedicated cycles, with add-ons available through the digital display.
- Select four levels of dryness, at the push one a button, to make clothes iron, hanger, wardrobe or extra dry, the latter making garments ready to wear.
- Timed drying options can go from 30 to 180 minutes, with a delay start function holding up the process foe one, three, six and nine hours.
More benefits of the Hotpoint NT M10 81WK UK Condenser Dryer:
- You'll know when a cycle is scheduled to end, through an audible buzzer.
- A gentle mode reduces the drying temperature during a delicate process.
- The crease care button is a treatment that periodically rotates the drum.
- Hold down the crease care button for a key lock that holds the settings.
- The noise level output shouldn't exceed 68 decibels for any programme.