The flexible Hoover HF0E54W Fridge with Ice Box has the versatility to go under or over a kitchen worktop.
This is a table-top appliance that fits above or below a counter, or anywhere else in a household as a free-standing product.
Wherever it's placed, there shouldn't be a noise disturbance, as the loudest operating sound is 39 decibels, with anything below 40 considered particularly quiet.
Inside is a net capacity of 95 litres, which translates to about five bags of food shopping, plus a 14-litre Ice Box for frozen goods.
The Ice Box can freeze up to 2kg in 24 hours and comes in handy for stashing a frozen pizza, chips, and a ready meal or two to go with fresh foods.
Fruit, salad and vegetables can be kept in a large crisper, which is covered by one of three metal frame glass shelves, which can be repositioned on spare wall ledges.
Three commodity racks are in the fridge door, one of which is secluded at the base so it's spacious enough to hold large bottles and cartons.
There's an adjustable thermostat to manage the temperature, next to a bright interior light that makes for great visibility, day or night.
With an estimated annual consumption of 180 kWh; based at 15.40p per unit, it costs just £27.72 per year to run.
More benefits of the Hoover HF0E54W Fridge with Ice Box
- The fridge is auto-defrost, but maintenance of the Ice Box may be required.
- Changing the height, moving and positioning is simple with adjustable feet.
- Opening the door from the left is possible, as it's right-hinged and reversible.
- The comfortable integrated handle is part of the door itself and not fixed on.
- Register and receive Hoover's 10-year warranty on parts (one-year labour).